Dental Implants Rowlett & Garland:
Are you or a loved one struggling with Dentures or an embarrassing smile? Dental implants may be your solution. Dental implants offer a permanent solution to missing, crooked and misaligned teeth. The dental implant procedure is performed as an outpatient procedure with an emphasis on treatment planning, case choices and restoratitive approaches.
Dental Implants are permanent and look and feel just like natural teeth. Each dental implant has small titanium posts which are inserted into the jawbone to replace the missing teeth. If you are a denture patient, you will love the security dental implants will provide, no longer will you worry about adhesion and the foods you eat. Imagine taking a large bite out of an apple and not having to worry, dental implants can and will change you life. If you have missing or crooked teeth imagine for the first time smiling with confidence, dental implants will restore your confidence and relationships. Many of our patients cry with joy after they see their new smile for the first time.
The Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Dental Implants are a permanent solution for tooth replacement. Dental Impants are designed to merge with the jawbone becoming permanent.
- No longer will you have to worry about the site of missing or crooked teeth you can smile and speak with confidence. Many of our patients say dental implants have helped them with relationships and job opportunities.
- If you are a denture wearer you will no longer have to worry about the discomfort and unpredictability of dentures.
- Dental Implants are like real teeth, take a bite out of life and don’t worry.
- Dental implants are long lasting and more convenient – They do not have to be removed at any given time like dentures.
If you are considering dental implants call us today one of our cosmetic dentistry specialist are standing by to answer your questions at 972-475-3429.