Cosmetic dentistry includes any dental procedure that improves the overall aesthetics (look) of your smile. A smile improvement is often known as a “smile makeover”, and due to its celebrity roots a “Hollywood smile” or even “Wedding smile”. A beautiful smile can have numerous effects on an individual’s self-confidence, self-esteem and personal relationships. Cosmetic dentistry is no longer something that is only available to celebrities and royals, you too can have the smile of your dreams.
A recent survey revealed that:
- Over 75% of people don’t feel confident to smile in a photograph.
- Over 45% of people make judgments about people by the look of their smile.
- Over 75% of people think that a beautiful smile helps people psychologically.
- Over 65% of people think that an attractive smile helps romantically.
Various types of cosmetic dentistry procedures are:
- Whitening and removing stains from the teeth
- Filling gaps and cracks
- Reshaping of an uneven teeth
- Replace old fillings with virtually invisible fillings
- Placing veneers
Apart from these dental bonding, dentures, root canals and dental crowns are also included in the cosmetic dentistry procedures. .
The cosmetic surgery dentistry had been long established and Dr. Marneni is experienced in this field to give you a beautiful smile.